Ant Control Service Perth ?
Ant pest control solutions in Perth
Ants are a common pest in Perth, and can be a nuisance and a health hazard. Ants can become a huge problem for many homes by entering wall cavities, subfloors or roof cavities and enter through any crack or crevice and can even short out your electrical devices including your main power!
If you are experiencing an ant infestation in Perth, Pest Solutions WA can help. We are a leading pest control company that specializes in ant control in Perth. We use safe and effective methods to get rid of ants and keep them from coming back. Call us today for a free quote! Pest Solutions WA: Ant Pest Control in Perth
Look no further than Pest Solution WA! "Our expert ant control and removal services will ensure your home is free of pests.
Our team of experienced technicians will inspect your property and identify the type of ants you are dealing with. We will then develop a customized treatment plan that is effective and safe for your family and pets. Our treatments use the latest technology and methods, and we guarantee our work.
- Quick response to your request
- We take the time and listen to your concerns
- Expert service and friendly technicians
- Insured, government licensed and bonded
- Safe & environmentally-friendly methods
Why Choose Us
What are they?
Ants are incredibly skilled and savvy creatures. While harmless, they can become a nuisance when infiltrating homes or business premises in Perth. Their intricate and cooperative societies enable them to thrive in challenging conditions. These pests vary in size and color, ranging from tiny black, brown, red, or yellow species, with sizes between 1 millimeter (1/16 to 1/32 inch) to 13 millimeters (1/2 inch). If you're grappling with ant control in Perth, rely on professional services to ensure effective elimination. In Australia, the most common types of ant species present are:
- Argentine Ants
- Black Ants
- Coastal Brown Ants
- Bull Ants
Ant infestation signs
- On the off chance that you're seeing huge quantities of live insects, you might well have an issue. Assuming you track down them in your kitchen or in regions where you get ready food, then, at that point, you want to take care of it quick.
- A home site can seem to be a little heap of soil or soil. A few types of insect like to make their home in dividers or other tranquil, dull spots, which are more challenging to detect.
- Ant trails all through your home or premises are another sign. Some ant species will set out a pheromone trail to a food source. This trail leads different insects from the settlement to the food source.
Ants Prevention Tips
- Keep kitchen ledges clean. Clear or vacuum the floor every now and again, especially around pet dishes. Tidy up food and drink spills right away.
- Keep food put away firmly.
- Void kitchen trash bins frequently.
- Seal breaks around entryways and windows, and keep drains and downpipes clean
- Store ants appealing food sources in glass containers with elastic gaskets or in plastic compartments with covers that snap tight.
- Wash compartments preceding setting them in the waste or in reusing repositories.
- Wash out containers or compartments before putting them into the reusing repository.
- Place composters at a sensible separation from your home.
- Place pet food dishes in a shallow dish of water. Underground bugs can't swim, so they won't have the choice to get at your pet's food. Get pets food around evening time and don't take care of them outside.
How to handle ant infestation in your Australian Home?
Ants can create some issues similarly as inside your home. Luckily, a considerable lot of these arrangements apply both inside and outside, managing Ant control basic and simple.
There are a number of natural ways to eliminate ants inside your home. These include simple remedies such as:
Water and Vinegar: A 50/50 arrangement of water and vinegar will kill and repulse them. Wipe down the entire surfaces (floors, counters, doorways) with your solution for successfully prevention.
Trap Setting: Set ant traps or use bug spray around ant colony dwelling places and impacted regions.
Glass Cleaner: Innumerable brands glass cleaner showers will work as a toxin for ants. These are particularly more grounded in blend with dish cleanser. Forgetting about a bowl for subterranean insects is profoundly powerful.
Lemon Oil: You can put drops of lemon oil on surfaces that have had insects. The aroma of lemon repulses ants inside homes and disturbs their fragrance trails. Lemon juice and lemon cuts can work in the event that you don't have lemon oil. Remember lemons are acidic, so use caution prior to putting it on fragile surfaces.
If you use a pesticide to control your pest problem, read the label to make sure you are choosing the right product for the right pest. Follow all label directions and warnings carefully.