Mosquito Control Service Perth
Mosquito Pest Control Service In Perth
Mosquitoes are a ubiquitous annoyance and potential health hazard, with over 3,500 species buzzing around the world. Mosquitoes need water to breed. They lay their eggs in stagnant water, such as puddles, birdbaths, and flowerpots. Adult mosquitoes feed on blood. They bite humans and other animals to obtain the protein they need to survive. When a mosquito bites someone, it can transmit diseases. Whether it's your home or office, our mosquito control service in Perth guarantee a mosquito-free environment, safeguarding the health and comfort of your family and employees.
Common Mosquito Species
- Aedes aegypti: Known as the yellow fever mosquito, it's a vector for various diseases, including dengue, Zika, and yellow fever.
- Culex pipiens: A widespread species responsible for transmitting West Nile virus and encephalitis.
- Anopheles spp: These mosquitoes are responsible for transmitting malaria, a disease that still poses a significant global health threat.
Tips how to prevent mosquitoes
Eliminate standing water. This is the most important step in mosquito control. Mosquitoes cannot breed without water. Empty and clean any containers that hold water, such as buckets, flowerpots, and birdbaths.
1. Repair leaks: Mosquitoes can also breed in water that collects in cracks and crevices. Repair any leaks around your home to prevent mosquitoes from breeding.
2. Use mosquito repellent: When you are outdoors, apply insect repellent.
3. Wear long sleeves and pants: This will help protect your skin from mosquito bites.
4. Install screens on windows and doors: This will keep mosquitoes out of your home.
5. Use a mosquito trap: Mosquito traps can help to reduce the number of mosquitoes in your yard.
6. Call a pest control professional: If you have a serious mosquito problem, you may need to call a pest control professional.
- Quick response to your request
- We take the time and listen to your concerns
- Expert service and friendly technicians
- Insured, government licensed and bonded
- Safe & environmentally-friendly methods
Why Choose Us
If you use a pesticide to control your pest problem, read the label to make sure you are choosing the right product for the right pest. Follow all label directions and warnings carefully.